RUTHLESS Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Order of Battle: Pacific 2.3.8 patch AI issue

Répondre au sujet    RUTHLESS Index du Forum » Ruthless » Hall de guerre Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Order of Battle: Pacific 2.3.8 patch AI issue
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Péon
Péon

Message Order of Battle: Pacific 2.3.8 patch AI issue Répondre en citant
Hello,

I have upgraded to the 2.3.8 patch. I am in the middle of the Morning Sun campaign specifically scenario 6 Nanchang. I decided to restart the scenario from the beginning since this scenario had an issue from the original release with the cargo trucks (i.e. you get 100 resource points if all 3 cargo trucks get through however the third truck never leaves the map and you never get the resources). I played my side of turn 1 and the AI started, made an immediate counter attack from the bunker my troops are adjacent. The AI then started thinking and has not stopped yet. It has been over 30 minutes and it has not completed turn 1. I am running a basically new laptop with the follow specs:

For More You Can Check:-
Custom explainer video agency

Ven 4 Mai - 14:51 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 4 Mai - 14:51 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    RUTHLESS Index du Forum » Ruthless » Hall de guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation