RUTHLESS Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Any way to prevent drop hacking?

Répondre au sujet    RUTHLESS Index du Forum » Ruthless » Hall de guerre Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Any way to prevent drop hacking?
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Péon
Péon

Message Any way to prevent drop hacking? Répondre en citant
Hey guys,

Long time player here (off and on), I assume some of you may recognize me / have played with me. I have played since the original Dow2 beta. I've been getting back into things a bit in Elite and 1v1, and I've noticed that drophacking has been extremely prevalent at least for me since player records were re-implemented and especially now with Ranked back in. I seem to get drophacked quite often now any time I win, especially against "good" players. I can't be sure, but I'm assuming they are thinking oh this guy isn't Tex or Noisy or whoever, I'm not supposed to lose to this guy. Let me drophack this time to preserve my record or whatever and I'll play better next time.

This really saps my enjoyment of the game. Just wondering if:

1. Other people have been noticing this is happening with greater frequency?
2. Is there any way for the mod to stop this action or automatically penalize the drophacker (e.g., if internet goes out it's an auto-loss or whatever)?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://dawnofwar.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1830
Creative video advertising company

Thanks

Mar 17 Avr - 14:12 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 17 Avr - 14:12 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    RUTHLESS Index du Forum » Ruthless » Hall de guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation