RUTHLESS Index du Forum

Répondre au sujet    RUTHLESS Index du Forum » Nouveaux arrivants » Vos matricules guerriers !! Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message

Message I DON'T LIKE TWW2 THAT MUCH. Répondre en citant
As mazdamundi on hard I find this game super difficult. I had a very huge post written up with a lot of details but naturally I had to misclick and it got eaten so now I'm also mad at that and not redoing it. 

I don't like how united all the enemies are. Skaven and Dark Elves are best bro's and never attack each other or any of their kin or the elves they make a bee line for me. 

My colony ally I told him to go attack a city in the north to raze it and he didn't do it. He didn't attack the city instead he took the city the DE took from me I was about to take messing up my home province. 

In the south I have chaos from the ritual and the orks and soon to be undead. 

Even the DE and elves have taken pot shots at me from the coast. For the love of god I'm getting attacked on every front by about 2 armies per faction and my "ally" is a useless piece of **** who never helps me in battles but tries to take my ****. 

Also doing the ritual is way more boring and naggy and tedious than the conquest. With conquest the empire slowly expands and I get this feel good as I see and explore more of the map and conquer it at my own pace. 

Here I can't expand too much except where the story tells me to go in a very linear path. It feels like a crappy mini-campaign they would normally do in a dlc except put on a big map. I won't ever get to see the majority of the TW 2 campaign map. 

For more you can check

Flat Animation Video

Ven 13 Oct - 13:09 (2017)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 13 Oct - 13:09 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    RUTHLESS Index du Forum » Nouveaux arrivants » Vos matricules guerriers !! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation