RUTHLESS Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
SKAVEN CLANS CAN CAUSE EARTHQUAKES? WTF?

Répondre au sujet    RUTHLESS Index du Forum » Nouveaux arrivants » Vos matricules guerriers !! Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
SKAVEN CLANS CAN CAUSE EARTHQUAKES? WTF?
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Roi
Roi

Message SKAVEN CLANS CAN CAUSE EARTHQUAKES? WTF? Répondre en citant
Agents attacking settlement buildings isn't anything new...

But apparently now at least skaven ones can cause an 'earthquake' that lowers your the settlements tier by 1 level and destroys any buildings in the lost slots outright. Furthermore the reduced level settlement is damaged and needs to be repaired before it can be upgraded again.

This happened in the first 15 turns where I focused on nothing but growth and no sooner I was about to finish the tier THREE settlement than I get broken down to level ONE, it started at level TWO!

Honestly I don't even feel the need to censor myself. What a god-damn **** stupid idea who ever at CA thought this was cool. Unspeakably utter BS. I can't run out of expletives for how **** an experience that was. Or how **** that would ever be to think they would allow agents to in theory cause 10,000+ gold in damage with one **** action. (If it was a settlement that had been building tier V city you could lose the cost of the tier V settlment + the tier IV settlment + the 2 buildings in the slots lost, honestly that is well over 10,000 gold in all possibility) Brain... dead... stupid... Can't believe this is in the game. 

For more you can check

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/204585/skaven-clans-can-cause-earthquakes-wtf

medical case study

Ven 13 Oct - 13:08 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 13 Oct - 13:08 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    RUTHLESS Index du Forum » Nouveaux arrivants » Vos matricules guerriers !! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation